Salt Therapy / Halotherapy
Salt Therapy is a fast-growing holistic approach that mimics the microclimate of a salt cave.
Clients breathe in the micro-sized salt particles, which are immediately transported to every part of the respiratory tract, even the smallest alveoli, and bronchioles. Then the dry salt molecules dissolve and attract small impurities, the reason why it is called the toothbrush of the lungs.
If you have ever gargled salt water for a sore throat, then you are familiar with the healing properties of salt. Dry salt particles can be great for treating respiratory conditions and relieving skin issues, as well as improving your overall health and wellbeing.
Benefits of Salt Therapy
- Stress Relief & Relaxation
- Improves Athletic Performance
- Assists Healing Skin Conditions
- Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Bacterial
- Relieves and Prevents Colds / Allergies
- Safe and Effective for all ages